Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Real Techniques by Samantha Chapman Expert Face Brush

Hello!! So today gonna share with you guys a new product i just ordered online!! :D
As i have been needing a good brush to blend my bb cream and all for a really long time since all the while i have been using my hands and sponges and i heard reviews that brushes works really good for them since it is helps in blending better and all and this product was OOS the previous time and now it is finally back !! So i decided to give this brush and brand a try! >.< hopefully this brush works for me and dont dissappoint me! >.<
 
so here is the item description!
 
My expert face brush is ultra firm and broad for application and blending of cream or liquid foundation
 
lastly, this brush has a 5 stars review!!! :D
 
will do a review on it once i received and tried it! >.<
omg! cant wait to try this! >.<
 
 
that is all for now yea!! byebye<333333333

No comments:

Post a Comment