Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Outdoor with my sis




hello!! :DD




really feeling lazy now :\
should be studying my japanese now but i feel so unwilling to ....

i just feeling like relaxing and watching dramas now because it is just after my exams...

just went for the first interview today then i need to go for another one tmr morning >.<
tired!! but i want $$$$ :(
hopefully everything will go smoothly :P

so today actually i am quite satisfied because i get to go out and have fun today :D
and my two of online stuffs arrived!!

so here are they!! :D grins***




 
so here is their closer views!!
 
 my eyeshadow closer view!!!!!

 
naisu right??????
 
proudly showing the brand of LASHUVA!! <3333

 
omg i always wanted an item of this brand since i saw in popteen mag years ago!!
finally! touched !! **>~<**
 
So here is a short review for you all!
Rating: 4/5
i would reccomend this if you are looking for a gentle subtle pearl shimmery look :D
it is not suitable for smoky eyes though or cat eye make >.<
and i tried the colour combination on my eyes and they look just nice *~*
because i prefer more sweet and gentle colours myself :D
not so heavy on the eyes
 
next i want show you somethings that i saw during my outdoor trip today!!
 
first it is Rola's book!!!
 WAAA!!!
 
but sadly it was too costly for me to buy it T~T

 
if not i will surely share with you all what is inside >.<
 
next is next month JELLy nuts mag!!
 
featuring ayumi hamasaki!! >,<
 
 sorry , i did not buy this as well as just showing you all the pretty cover though
 
so here are my loots for the day :pp
hahha except my iphone there lols

 
that is all byebye <33333333
 
gonna be a hardworking girl and study my jap later or tmr day time :D

2 comments:

  1. You and your sister are so adorable together!
    And your palette is so pretty! *-*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To Liz: thanks for your compliment o(^▽^)o you are cute too !!!!

      Delete